Electric Flat Die Pellet Mill Introduction
This electric flat die pellet mill is smaller in size, design, and structure with a capacity of 110-140kg/h for making wood pellets. It is an electrically powered pellet mill with a 200 mm diameter die, the holes in the die can be pretty much whatever size you would like. You can use them to process a variety of agricultural and forest wastes, such as sawdust, corn stover, straw, rice husk, palm kernel shell, and many other wastes into pellets. With low noise, high efficiency, and high flexibility, this machine is your ideal pelletizing machine.
200 Electric Flat Die Pellet Mill Parameters
|200||7.5kw||Three-phase voltage: 380V/ 50HZ||Wood pellets: 110-140 kg/h
Feed pellets: 200-300 kg/h
Electric Flat Die Pellet Mill Features
1. Electric flat die pellet mill is driven by an electric motor which makes it more energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
2. Roller and flat die are made from precise material of alloy metal which makes this core part wear-resistant and not easy to break, besides, both sides can use the flat die, thus having a long service life.
3. Pellet machine adopts two or three pairs of rollers, high efficiency, uniform pellet size.
4. Quick disassembling type of precisely-cast die clamp is adopted to connect the die and quill flange, able to change new die and rollers fast and conveniently according to your needs.
5. Visibility. It is possible to view into the chamber when pelletizing, so you can solve the problem in time.
6. Small size & weight which makes it widely used in homes, and small farms.
7. Ready-to-get raw materials, like sawdust, wood chips, peanut shell, wheat straw, cotton, barley, branch, rice husk, sunflower stalk, palm kernel shells, and many other materials.
8. Suitable for making both feed pellets and wood pellets.
|Highlights of Our Alloy Steel Dies for Flat Diet Pellet Mill
Low Break Down
No die jamming
Less Wastage & Low Production Cost
Buying a Portable Pellet Mill on Line for Wood Pellet Stove
There is a growing interest in making wood pellets at home on one’s own since the price of wood pellets becoming more and more expensive as the revealing advantages of biomass pellets. Therefore, it is convenient for you to purchase a portable pellet mill to make the pellets for your family. Here are some suggestions.
Look through the Requirements
There are many kinds of pellet mills in today’s market that are designed for different types of requirements. The main types are designed for industrial requirements and home use requirements. If you intend to use the machine in making wood pellets for your own home use, it would be highly advisable for you to look for a flat die pellet machine that has been designed for portable requirements.
Notice the Applicability
There are portable pellet mills that are designed to use more than one type of material. They are designed to produce versatility. Meanwhile, there are also pellet mills only applying for one sort of material. Of course, it would be worthwhile for you to choose a machine that will provide you with wide applicability. Look at the functionality. This is because these machines have been designed to perform different functions. Thus, it is important to look at this beforehand so that you can know the type of machine you are purchasing.
Note the Maintenance
The maintenance may not be the same for different machines. It is important to inquire about the maintenance of the machine first before making a purchase. Before you can make an order, it is important to look deep into the product and do the necessary research on the requirements needed and its availability in the marketplace.
Best electric flat die pellet mills for sale. Affordable pellet machine. Buy from flatdiepelletmill.com, and enjoy great after-sale service!