CF420A15 Diesel Hammer Mill Specification
Packing Size ( mm )
Screen Hole Size
Introduction to CF420A15 Diesel Hammer Mill
This CF420A15 hammer mill is an ideal crushing machine for small-scale pellets or briquettes production lines, which can be used to grind the biomass materials (not more than 50mm) like straw, stalk and wood chip, tree branch, and forest waste into powder of less than 3-5mm, which is the right size before pelletizing and briquette. It is also suitable for farming materials like crop stalks, corn stems, grass, rice straw, grain, legumes, husks, and so on. With higher performance, this CF420 hammer mill is the most widespread among farms, middle-sized feeding factories, and families.
Key Features of CF420 Diesel Hammer Mill
1. Driven by a diesel engine makes material crushing possible, especially in rural areas with a shortage of electricity.
2. The rotor of the hammer mill operates at 3,500 RPM to produce high hammer tip speed, thus the finished powder can be uniform with the least size.
3. The core part -the hammers are made of high-quality carbon alloy steel, which is durable and wear-resistant.
4. Available screen discharge area can be up to 1904 square centimeters which allows for high throughput at a lower horsepower.
5. Equipped with an air blower, the crushed material can be directly collected and transported to the next machine for further processing.
6. You can change the screening sieve according to different material grinding requirements.
7. We can customize the following sieve with a screening hole diameter of 1.8mm-10mm.
Wood Hammer Mill Cutter & Sieve
Highlights of Our CF420 Diesel Hammer Mill
★ Work with any friable material and fiber
★ Low initial investment
★ High efficiency, low energy consumption.
★ Low noise, stable performance.
★ Easy operation, simple maintenance.
Typical Applications of CF420 Diesel Hammer Mill
◆ Wood Pellets & Feed Pellet production
◆ Biomass Briquette production
◎ Hogged wood scrap ◎ Agro stalks and Straws ◎ Planer shavings,corn cob,bamboo
Structure and Working Principles of Hammer Mill
1. The hammer mill consists of three parts whole: a feed hopper, grinding cell, and winding system.
2. Production flow
The raw material flows into the grinding cell by feeding hopper and then is ground into powder by rotary flake – hammers’ hitting.
The rough powder and fine powder all fly to the screen. Because of centrifugal force and wind force, the fine powder passed through the screen and comes to the product’s container. The rough powder is continuous to be ground till it becomes fine.
Operation Tips of Wood Hammer Mill
1. Continuously keep it rotary for 2 to 3 minutes to eliminate surplus feed in the grinding cell after finishing work.
2. The screen controls the size of the output. And there are screens with diameter. Other sizes also can be offered as per your request. Remove the upper cover before you replace the screen.
3. The starter for the motor should be placed near to the machine and be sure not to use the fuse bigger than the rating electric current.
4. For the new machine, you should process the dry draw initially to clean out the dust.