Homemade Diesel Pellet Mill Introduction
With the development of biomass energy and feed technology, pellets–fuel pellets or wood pellets are becoming popular in the market. You can get raw materials like grass, branch, leaves and straw easily in your backyard and farm. All these materials are cheap and easy to get and can make waste to new generation energy. With a small yield pellet mill, you can make use of everything possible to make feed pellets for poultry and wood pellets for fuel in winter. Save energy and save money!
This 150D Pellet Machine is driven by diesel. Adopting such an energy-driven design, it can make the pelleting process available in rural areas in short of electricity, economizing electricity and money. Moreover, as a result of the diesel-driven mode, this flat die pellet machine can move freely and is more flexible and adaptable to different working conditions. The advanced design and compact profile would bring you the best user experience and high pellet yield.
|Package: Wood Case
Delivery Time: 20 Days
Payment Terms: L/C T/T
Packing Size: 870*440*730mm
|B. 150D Flat Die Pellet Mill Specifications
C. Biomass Pellets Made by this Flat Die Wood Pellet Mill
D. Feed Pellets produced by this Household Pellet Machine
|Corn feed pellets 3mm
|Pig feed pellets 6mm
|Halibut feed pellets 2mm
E. 150D Flat Die Pellet Mill Review
★★★★★Easy to carry and use.
★★★★★Low diesel consumption
150D Portable Flat Die Pellet Mill Performance Features
1. Compact profile and flexible design make small-scale and home products available.
2. Driven by a diesel engine makes pellets production possible, especially in the rural area with a shortage supply of electricity.
3. Equipped with the international standard accelerating-decelerating device, the flat die pellet mill can run smoothly with low noise and long life.
4. As a core unit of a flat die pellet mill, rolls and dies are all made of high alloy metal to ensure low consumption.
5. Pellets size is from 2-12 mm on your requirement. When making different sizes, you just need to change the die mould.
6. Adopting rotating rolls and stationary dies in mould design, this flat die pellet mill is designed to make fuel pellets and feed pellets.
How to Choose and Maintain Pellet Dies & Rollers
The simplest flat die pellet mill has one pair of rollers. But now, the newly developed pellet press has two or three pairs of rollers which have a bigger capacity for making pellet particles. Our flat dies are made of 20CrMo or 4CrMo13 which is featured with high hardness & wear resistance after heat treatment.
Drill pellet die hole
Flat die pellet mill roller
Flat Die & Roller Maintenance
1. If there is a slowdown in pellet production capacity, please check the gap between rollers and dies as well as roller shell wear.
2. Check the wear pattern of the pellet die surface, you may find indications of poor feedstock distribution.
3. Probably the most important factor in die life is the setting and adjusting of the rollers. Usually, the gap distance between the die and rollers is within 0.1-0.5mm.
4. Depending on the amount and frequency of your pellet die changes, always try to start new rollers with new flat dies at the same time.
5. When placing a new die or roller, you should remember to polish them in advance. Pellet dies and rollers are cast by heat-treated technology which includes the process of drilling, quenching etc, thus leading burrs in the pellet die holes and surface.
6. Before turning off the pellet mill, you can mix some feedstock with oil and add them into the pellet machine until the die mould is full of oil. This method can prolong the working life of pellets dies and rollers.
Best Diesel flat die pellet mills for sale. Affordable Small Pellet Mills. Buy from flatdiepelletmill.com, and enjoy great after-sale service!