How to Make Wood Waste into Biomass Pellet Energy
Making fuel pellets for own home heating is more and more popular with the rising price of wood pellets. You can collect the agro and forest waste available in your surroundings and then buy a home pellet mill to make them into pellets. Besides, the flat die pellet mills can produce both biomass pellets and animal feed pellets. So buying a portable pellet mill is really a worthy investment.
200D pellet mill is driven by a diesel engine, so it has outstanding advantages in rural areas which is short of electricity.
200D Flat Die Pellet Mill Overview
A. Diesel Pellet Machine Specification
|200D||15HP||Wood Pellet Production: 110-140kg/h
Feed Pellet Production: 200-300kg/h
B. 200D Flat Die Pellet Mill Package Detail
Warranty: 1 Year
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
C. Flat Die Pellet Mill Review
|★★★★★With CE certification
★★★★★Capacity 100-300 suitable for home use
★★★★★Cheap price and long use life
★★★★★Move it Anywhere you want
★★★★★Set it freely for Little Space
D. Diesel Flat Die Pellet Mill Working Video
200D Flat Die Pellet Mill Performance Features
1. Compact structure and flexible design make home products available.
2. Driven by a diesel engine makes pellets production possible, especially in the rural area with a shortage supply of electricity.
3. As a core unit of a flat die pellet mill, rollers, and dies are all made of high alloy steel metal to ensure low wear.
4. Pellets size is from 2-12 mm on your requirement. When making different sizes, you just need to change the die mold.
5. Adopting rotating rollers and stationary dies in mold design, this flat die pellet can make fuel pellets and feed pellets.
How to Choose a Pellet Mill
1. While you are looking for a pellet mill, you may be dazzled by so many brands and designs. What you should first consider is the capacity requirement, if you want to produce pellets for home use, jousting for heating a home, or breeding poultry, a small flat die pellet mill of about 200kg/h is enough. If you plan to buy a pellet mill both for home use and pellet vending purpose, our pellet mill 360/400 is more suitable. For industrial production of pellets, The 400 flat die pellet mill and ring die pellet mill is a better choices.
2. Engine choice. Which engine drive is more suitable for you, this is a question to take into serious consideration. Electric and diesel engine are the most popular types in the market. You can calculate the cost according to the electricity and diesel cost and then make a choice.
3. Brand choice. Before making the final choice, you should take every chance to learn about international pellet mill manufacturers. As the pellet mill price is always determined by the country of origin while the pellet mill quality is not. Everyone knows CPM pellet Mill, Pellet Pros pellet Mill, and Pellet Mill are the top 3 reliable pellet mill manufacturers with premium quality in the world, while the price of CPM and Pellet Pros machines is much higher than our Pellet Mill, just determine as you like.