230 Electric Pellet Mill Specifications
|Model||Capacity||Power||Dia. Of die mould||Packing Size|
|230||Wood pellets 150-190kg/h
Feed pellets 300-400kg/h
Note: Three-phase voltage–380v/50Hz
230 Flat Die Pellet Mill Introduction
An electric flat die pellet mill is driven by an electric motor which makes it more energy-saving and environmentally friendly. This electric flat die pellet mill is smaller in size, design, and structure with a capacity of 150-190kg/h for making wood pellets, and 300-400 kg/h for making feed pellets. Roller and flat die are made from precise material of alloy metal which makes this core part wear-resistant and not easy to break. With this pellet mill, if you want to make biomass pellets, you would better use relatively soft materials, as the machine design is stationary rollers and a running die mold. Ready-to-get raw agro-waste materials are sawdust, wood chips, peanut shell, wheat straw, cotton, barley, branch, rice husk, sunflower stalk, palm kernel shells, and many other materials.
Electric Flat Die Pellet Mill Features
1. Quick disassembling type precisely-cast die clamp is adopted to connect the die and quill flange, able to change new die and rollers fast and conveniently according to your needs.
2. Visibility. It is possible to view into the chamber when pelletizing, so you can solve the problem in time.
3. Simple operation, easy maintenance, and perfect technical design with less labor.
4. Small and lightweight which make it widely used in the home, and small farm.
5. Geat for processing soft wood pellets and feed pellets
How to Choose A Perfect Flat Die Pellet Machine
Flat die pellet mill takes the circular motion as the principle. The press roller, main shaft, and die mold are of high-quality alloy steel. There are common two designs of flat die pellet machines: rotating rollers with the stationary die or running die with stationary rollers. Though the two kinds of pellet mills can both make wood pellets and feed pellets, there is a slight difference. Roller-driven pellet machine is more suitable for making biomass pellets, especially for making hardwood pellets; die-driven pellet making has good performance in making feed pellets and softwood pellets. Then, let us talk about the engine of the pellet press. There are two choices, flat die pellet mill with electric motor and flat die pellet mill with diesel engine. An electric pellet mill is more energy-saving and environmental protection, but you must make sure there is enough electricity in your pellet-making sites.
The Superiorities of Wood Pellets
Wood pellet is becoming more and more popular. Compared with traditional fuels, wood pellets have their own advantages as follows.
1. Wood pellets have a high calorific value, ranging from 3900-4800 kilocalories/kg. The carbonized pellets’ calorific value even can reach 7000-8000 kilocalories/kg.
2. Wood pellets have high purity, and contain no other sundries which can’t generate heat. The carbon content is 75-85%, ash content is 3-6%, and moisture content is 1-3%. The sundries, such as gangue and stone are not contained in the wood pellets, which will lower the cost directly. Because of the gangue and stone, they will burn calorific instead of generating heat.
3. There is no sulfur and phosphorus produced in the combustion of wood pellets, so there is no need to worry about corrosion of the wood pellet boiler, thus benefiting the boiler’s service life.
4. Nearly no harmful gas is generated during the burning of wood pellets, so it’s eco-friendly.
5. Wood pellets are clean and hygienic fuel, and the feeding is convenient, which has largely decreased the labor intensity of the workers. This advantage greatly improves the work environment and will lower the enterprise cost of employees to a certain degree
6. The ashes of burnt wood pellets are potash fertilizers with high value, so they can be recycled and make profits in return.
Best electric flat die pellet mills for sale. Affordable pellet machine. Buy from flatdiepelletmill.com, and enjoy great after-sale service!